Shift work is a requirement. The candidate must be willing and able to be rotating shifts with periods of night shifts up to 7 consecutive day
· Performing mission planning activities for one or more spacecraft, tasking spacecraft controllers assisting in live operations
· Coordinate on-orbit activities with the science team(s) associated with each system.
· Perform mission planning, and constraint checking for one or more on-orbit spacecraft.
· Perform post-pass trending and analysis.
· Maintain the library of on-orbit procedures
· generating regular, periodic operations reports
· Performing other off-line analytical tasks/meeting, as required.
· Participating in a scheduled on-call rota, occasional shift work for critical operations.
· Evaluate spacecraft performance and troubleshoots operation of all spacecraft subsystems to optimize service and extend spacecraft mission life.
· Create, review, and execute spacecraft and ground system operational procedures in accordance with established operational policies and practices.
· Prepare spacecraft command lists from engineering procedures.
Knowledge: Aero flight Dynamic Knowledge is desirable.
Experience: Min: 2 years previous experience of spacecraft monitoring and telemetry trending operations.
Previous experience performing mission planning is desired.
Education: Technical Diploma Degree